Xiaomi is rolling out a new software update to the Mi Note 10 European variant which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi has launched the Mi Note 10 device in mid-2019. It’s an affordable budget smartphone from Xiaomi and available Globally. In this article, we will provide you the full guide to download and install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Note 10. The software version number is V184.108.40.206.PFDEUXM. Therefore, if you’re using the European variant Mi Note 10 phone then check out the full guide to update the firmware.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs on MIUI 11 based on Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box. The Android Pie is one of the major Android versions by Google and offers so many new features and functionalities. It also brings some system improvements to the system. The 9 Pie includes the gesture navigation, digital wellbeing, volume sliders, new Recent UI, new notification panel, etc. Meanwhile, the Android Pie also offers app slices, app timer, new settings UI, adaptive battery & brightness, etc. Right now, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM update for the Europe region only. If you can’t remember, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 model is codenamed as ‘tucana’.
The software OTA update is rolling out via batches and may take some time to receive globally. You may have to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. However, you can install the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method on your Xiaomi device. The update brings system optimization, September 2019 security patch, lock screen & in-display fingerprint optimization.
Check out the full changelog at below:
Table of Contents
The latest MIUI European Stable update for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (tucana) model brings the updated September 2019 Android Security Patch level and improved system stability and security.
- Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Mi Note 10 to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Mi Note 10 device > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available, tap on Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install.
- Now, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot into the new system.
- That’s it.
Additionally, you can flash the firmware update file on your device via the Recovery or OTA method from below. In order to do that, check out all requirements, download links, and steps mentioned below.
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Note 10
Here you can download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (tucana)
- The ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (tucana) device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- Keep your phone battery charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download all the required files and tool as well.
Instructions to Install
Now, check out the full step-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI V126.96.36.199.PFDEUXM on Mi Note 10 via Recovery or Fastboot method.Steps to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery or Fastboot Method
For better support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the firmware. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.