Galaxy Tab S3 has got a lot of publicity since last few years. Just after its launch, it has satisfied a lot of users. The fact that has always contributed to the success of this gadget is nothing but the timely updates provided for proper and error-free functionality. Verizon has started rolling out the update in the US with the Netflix HDR support for their Tab S3. Of course, it’s a good news for you and probably you need to update it immediately. This post is to help you known some useful information on how to download Netflix HDR support for Verizon Tab S3 simply.
The fact is Galaxy Tab S3 is one of the best options available for users to meet the need of a superb tablet. It consists of a super AMOLED display, HDR video support, and a lot of other useful features. It was in the month of October when the Wi-Fi version of this device got the update. However, it has now been made available for other models also. This update is coming with build number T827VVRU1AQJ3.
One of the best things about this update is it is also bringing the October security patch. Probably you can enhance the security of your device up to a good extent. A lot of emphases has also been given on eliminating some of the common bugs this tablet was facing. The bugs in the fingerprint sensor have been completely removed and after installing this update on the tablet, users can always keep up the pace. Once you download Netflix HDR support for Verizon Tab S3, you can easily add a lot to the overall functionality of your device.
It’s worth mentioning here that a UHD cable Netflix plan to take the full benefits of this update. At the same time, there is a need for you to have some HDR capable Netflix content. Both these are the prime needs and you can always make sure of functionality. The update has started rolling so it can appear to your device anytime. Netflix app simply let you watch a ton of HD content of your choice on your screen. You can Download Netflix HDR support for Verizon Tab S3 with build number T827VVRU1AQJ3 very simply.
The update will arrive on your device via OTA method and thus there is nothing much you need to do to get it. However, you can check it anytime by opening the device Settings and then opening the About Us option.
Table of Contents
Steps to Install T827VVRU1AQJ3 August Security for Verizon Galaxy Tab S3 manually:
Still not received the update, then don’t worry. The update is available to download and install using latest ODIN Software. Here we will share the full download of T827VVRU1AQJ3 August Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. Follow below guide:
Required Download FILES
How to update via ODIN Software
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software, firmware and drivers on your PC.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Check out this link to see if your phone will support Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung announced the list of Samsung devices updating to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If your phone model is not on the official device list, then you need not worry! Here is the list of Supported device to receive Lineage OS 15 based on Android Oreo.
You can also install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab S3 by following the steps given here.
Check Popular Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices