Today Samsung has started sending the latest February 2016 Security Patch for Galaxy E5 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number E500HXXS1BQD1 for Galaxy E5. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy E5, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy E5 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build E500HXXS1BQD1 comes with February 2016 Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy E5 SM- E500H by following the below step by step guide to flash latest February 2016 Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy E5 E500H.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy E5
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest February 2016 Security patch for Galaxy E5. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with February 2016 Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash E500HXXS1BQD1 February 2016 Security Lollipop For Galaxy E5 E500H
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy E5, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop E500HXXS1BQD1 For Samsung Galaxy E5.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy E5 to February 2016 Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy E5 E500H to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy E5 E500H.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy E5
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy E5
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy E5
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy E5
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy E5
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest February 2016 Security Patch update E500HXXS1BQD1 on Galaxy E5 E500H.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To February 2016 Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install February 2016 Secuity Patch update on Galaxy E5 E500H (E500HXXS1BQD1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.