Instagram is probably the most used application sitting on our smartphone. We spend plenty of out time just scrolling through the posts be it at work, at home or even when we are about to sleep. There are often instances where you might feel that you Instagram is a bit cluttered which means that you are shown posts from various people that you do not recognize. Or maybe the posts are not related to your topics of interest. And if you are looking for an easy and quick method to unfollow any account on Instagram then you are at the right place.
As in this post, we will guide you on how to easily unfollow any accounts on Instagram if you don’t like it anymore. Fortunately, there is a simple way that you can get rid of the unwanted accounts from your Instagram profile. Instagram has announced a new feature recently that lets you review your activity and interaction over the past 90 days and we will be making use of this method in this guide. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
Easily unfollow any accounts on Instagram if you don’t like it anymore
With the help of this new feature, the top 50 accounts that you have interacted with will be shown in the list and with a simple list, you can unfollow all of them.
- Head to your Profile by tapping the profile icon at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- Then you need to tap on Following.
- You will see the list of accounts that you are following.
- Moreover, there you will also see a list titled “Least Interacted With” under Categories.
- Once you tap on it, you will be presented with the list of users you have interacted with in the past 90 days.
- Tap on the Following button to quickly unfollow the account.
- Note that if you are on iPhone then, you can tap on the (•••) icon next to the account to open another option and tap on Manage Notification>>Mute.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys like this post and were able to unfollow all the accounts on Instagram if you do not like it anymore. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues while following any of the above-mentioned methods. Until the next post…Cheers!