It’s a powerful and multipurpose feature produced by Android but it’s hidden. Developer Options as the name suggests is a feature that facilitates developers in testing the system, however, users can use it too to make slight a few minor tweaks bringing a huge difference in the smartphone user experience. Developer Options let the users fake their own GPS, set up a proper channel between the phone and the PC via USB Debugging, install different ROMs and much more and that is why it is often touted as a powerful feature yet it’s hidden. In this guide, we will help you to enable the Developer Options on Moto X4.
The best thing about retrieving the Developer Options and enable it on your phone is that it doesn’t require any coding language or programming knowledge. It takes few clicks and you are set to use the option for various available features and tweaks.
How to Enable The Developer Options On Moto X4?
The new Moto X4 runs on Oreo 8.0 operating system which was recently released for both of its standard and Android One version, however, the method to retrieve the options has been the same for a long time now.
1. Hit the Home Button on the Screen and go to the Menu.
2. Click on the ‘Settings’ Icon and scroll down.
3. Hit the option ‘About Phone’ and scroll down the screen towards the end of the resultant page.
4. You will have to click the ‘Build Number’ option repeatedly for 7 times and it’s done.
5. You have enabled the Developer Options on your phone successfully. You can now access it in the Settings app to make tweaks and use lots of available features.
I Hope this guide was helpful to enable developer Options on Moto X4.
- How to extend battery life on Moto X4 [Increase the Power Consumption]
- How to Boot into recovery on Moto X4 (Both Stock and Custom)
- How to take a screenshot on Moto X4
- Top 10 Moto X4 Oreo Common Problems and Solutions
- Install Stock ROM On Moto X4 (Back to Stock, Unbrick, Downgrade, Bootloop)