In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Enable Dolby Atmos Sound on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra in straightforward steps.
Dolby Atmos for mobile brings the premier cinema sound experience to your mobile life, creating powerful, moving audio on your phone or tablet over speakers and headphones. Even for entertainment that wasn’t created in Dolby Atmos, you’ll hear a much richer and more expansive sound.
Enable Dolby Atmos Sound on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration
- Tap Sound quality and effects
- Enable Dolby Atmos by tapping the switch and then select a mode
Also, you can set Dolby Atoms on the notification panel.
- Open the notification panel by dragging the status bar downwards
- Scroll notification panel from right to left.
- Tap Dolby Atmos icon.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- Showing No Service? Well, here is a Fix for Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- How to Enable Incoming Calls in Full Screen or Mini Pop Up on Galaxy S20
- How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra
- How to Disable Bixby on Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20 Plus
- Won’t Connect to my Bluetooth headphone: How to Fix Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra