Today on this tutorial of How to Enable Split Screen And Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, you will learn that just like One handed mode, Galaxy S8 also offers Multi-window features. This feature allows you to use two apps side-by-side, both at the same time. Now let’s get our hands dirty, shall we?
As mentioned earlier, enabling Split Screen And Multi Window on Galaxy S8/S8+ enables the user to use two apps side-by-side in split-screen mode or popup mode. Galaxy S8 Multi-Window mode can be enabled whenever the user wishes to use it. To turn on the Multi-Window, all you need to do is to drag the window from the top corners or long press the reset button. Just follow the steps mentioned below on the guide we are offering to enable split screen and multi window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Enabling Multi Window on Galaxy S8/S8+ is very easy peasy and you do not require any extra apps or tweaks. To enable the Galaxy S8 Split screen and Multi-window mode, all you need to accomplish is head over to your phone / device’s settings and then drive down to the advanced features and enable Galaxy S8 Multi-Window mode.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Some tricks and tips for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to install MIUI on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Follow the steps provided below to enable split screen and multi window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+:
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- Select the option for Advanced Features.
- Tap on the Multi Window mode.
- Switch on the multi-window mode on the top right side of the screen on display.
- Now in Multi-Window mode option, select whether you want to Use Recents button or Pop-up view action to enable Multi-window mode on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
- If you Use Recents button then it will enable split screen mode on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
- After enabling split screen mode, you can touch and hold the recent button to change the current app from full-screen view to split screen view.
- To exit Multi Window mode, press and hold the Recents key while you are still on the split screen.
- If you select pop-up view then you can enable it by dragging the window from the top corners.
And voila, you are done. You can now operate two apps on the same screen. This is one of the easiest way to Enable Split Screen And Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.