If you want to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 9T, then you must first enable the OEM unlock option on your device. In this guide, we will explain how you can enable the OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi 9T. This guide is simple and easy.
Before you enable the OEM unlock option, you must first do following pre-requisite. Enabling OEM unock is not only the option to unlock the bootloader, you also need to add your Mi Account to the Mi Unlock Status option in the developer option.
Follow the steps below how to enable the OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 9T
Steps to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 9T
- First of all, you need to activate the developer option on your Mi 9T.
- Once you have activated, Go back to Settings and Tap on Additional Settings option
- You will find a new menu: Developer options, tap on it
- Scroll and enable the OEM Unlocking option
- Now find the Mi Unlock Status and add your Mi Account details and login.
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi 9T.
If you have got the Unlock code, then you can now quickly unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 9T features a 6.39 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 64-Bit Processor under Adreno 618 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 9T sports a Triple rear camera with 48MP + 8MP + 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 20MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader under display.