If you want to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Max, then you must first enable the OEM unlock option on your device. In this guide, we will explain how you can enable the OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi Max. This guide is simple and easy.
Before you enable the OEM unlock option, you must first do following pre-requisite. Enabling OEM unock is not only the option to unlock the bootloader, you also need to add your Mi Account to the Mi Unlock Status option in the developer option.
Follow the steps below how to enable the OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Max
Steps to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Max
- First of all, you need to activate the developer option on your Mi Max.
- Once you have activated, Go back to Settings and Tap on Additional Settings option
- You will find a new menu: Developer options, tap on it
- Scroll and enable the OEM Unlocking option
- Now find the Mi Unlock Status and add your Mi Account details and login.
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Max.
If you have got the Unlock code, then you can now quickly unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi Max features a 6.44 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor under Adreno 510 GPU. The handset packs 16/32/64GB variant with 2/3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Max sports a Single rear camera with 16MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4850 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.