Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini.
Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini features a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6580M Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini comes with 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Lithium-Ion 1,850 mAh Removable Battery.