Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on HiSense Infinity H30. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on HiSense Infinity H30:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your HiSense Infinity H30.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on HiSense Infinity H30:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the HiSense Infinity H30 Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on HiSense Infinity H30.
HiSense Infinity H30 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HiSense Infinity H30 features a 6.53-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P70, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the HiSense Infinity H30 comes with a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 20MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4530 mAh Lithium-Polymer Fast Charging. HiSense Infinity H30 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.