Today in this article, we will guide you to enter fastboot mode on HomTom S17 device. If you want to install any custom ROM, tweak, flash a new custom recovery, then you need to know how to enter fastboot mode in HomTom S17.
Talking about the specifications, HomTom S17 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 640 x 1280 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580, 32-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the HomTom S17 comes with a Dual 8MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. HomTom S17 also has a fingerprint sensor.
What is Fastboot Mode?
The Fastboot mode or Bootloader Mode is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on HomTom S17:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your HomTom S17.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on HomTom S17:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the HomTom Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on HomTom S17.