Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on HTC Desire 19 Plus. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on HTC Desire 19 Plus:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your HTC Desire 19 Plus.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on HTC Desire 19 Plus:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the HTC Desire 19 Plus Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on HTC Desire 19 Plus.
HTC Desire 19 Plus Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HTC Desire 19 Plus features a 6.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765), 64-Bit Processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC Desire 19 Plus comes with a Triple 13MP + 8MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,850 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. HTC Desire 19 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.