Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on InnJoo Fire 4 Plus. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on InnJoo Fire 4 Plus:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your InnJoo Fire 4 Plus.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on InnJoo Fire 4 Plus:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the InnJoo Fire 4 Plus Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on InnJoo Fire 4 Plus.
InnJoo Fire 4 Plus Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, InnJoo Fire 4 Plus features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6750T Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the InnJoo Fire 4 Plus comes with a Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. InnJoo Fire 4 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor.