Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Intex Aqua Eco. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Intex Aqua Eco:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Intex Aqua Eco.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Intex Aqua Eco:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Intex Aqua Eco Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Intex Aqua Eco.
Intex Aqua Eco Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Intex Aqua Eco features a 4-inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 Pixels. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC9830A Processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Intex Aqua Eco comes with 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and VGA front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable Lithium-Ion 1,400 mAh battery.