Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Leagoo S12. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Leagoo S12:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Leagoo S12.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Leagoo S12:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Leagoo S12 Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Leagoo S12.
Leagoo S12 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Leagoo S12 features a 6.4-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1560 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763, 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Leagoo S12 comes with a Triple 16MP + 2MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 20MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Leagoo S12 also has a fingerprint sensor.