Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on HTC Wildfire X. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on HTC Wildfire X:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your HTC Wildfire X.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on HTC Wildfire X:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the HTC Wildfire X Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on HTC Wildfire X.
HTC Wildfire X Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HTC Wildfire X features a 6.22-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 Processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC Wildfire X comes with a Triple 12MP + 5MP + 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3300 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. HTC Wildfire X also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.