Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Blackview A60. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Blackview A60:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Blackview A60.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Blackview A60:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Blackview A60 Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Blackview A60.
Blackview A60 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Blackview A60 features a 6.1-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 600 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Blackview A60 comes with a Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4080mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.