Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Elephone M3 Pro. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Elephone M3 Pro:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Elephone M3 Pro.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Elephone M3 Pro:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Elephone M3 Pro Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Elephone M3 Pro.
Elephone M3 Pro Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Elephone M3 Pro features a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6755 64bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone M3 Pro comes with 21MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3050mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery.