Today in this article, we will guide you to enter fastboot mode on Elephone P7000 device. If you want to install any custom ROM, tweak, flash a new custom recovery, then you need to know how to enter fastboot mode in Elephone P7000.
Talking about the specifications, Elephone P7000 features a 5.5-inch IPS HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixel. It is powered by MT6752 Octa Core 64bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone P7000 comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3450mAh Lithium-ion Battery. Elephone P7000 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Fastboot Mode?
The Fastboot mode or Bootloader Mode is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Elephone P7000:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Elephone P7000.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Elephone P7000:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Ulefone Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Elephone P7000.