Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Gionee M2017. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Gionee M2017:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your Gionee M2017.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Gionee M2017:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Gionee M2017 Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Gionee M2017.
Gionee M2017 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Gionee M2017 features a 5.7-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB internal memory. The camera on the Gionee M2017 comes with a Dual 13MP + 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 7,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Gionee M2017 also has a fingerprint sensor.