Today in this article, we will guide you to enter fastboot mode on HomTom HT3 Pro device. If you want to install any custom ROM, tweak, flash a new custom recovery, then you need to know how to enter fastboot mode in HomTom HT3 Pro.
Talking about the specifications, HomTom HT3 Pro features a 5-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixel. It is powered by Mediatek MT6735 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the HomTom HT3 Pro comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery.
What is Fastboot Mode?
The Fastboot mode or Bootloader Mode is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on HomTom HT3 Pro:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your HomTom HT3 Pro.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on HomTom HT3 Pro:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the HomTom Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on HomTom HT3 Pro.