Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on HTC U12 Life. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). In practical use, it is used to flash images such as recoveries, bootloaders, and kernels to your Android device.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on HTC U12 Life:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your HTC U12 Life.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on HTC U12 Life:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the HTC U12 Life Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on HTC U12 Life.
HTC U12 Life Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HTC U12 Life features a 6-inch Super IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 64-Bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC U12 Life comes with a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 13MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,600 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. HTC U12 Life also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.