Today in this article, we will guide you to enter fastboot mode on InnJoo Halo2 device. If you want to install any custom ROM, tweak, flash a new custom recovery, then you need to know how to enter fastboot mode in InnJoo Halo2.
Talking about the specifications, InnJoo Halo2 features a 5-inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC7731G Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the InnJoo Halo2 comes with 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.
What is Fastboot Mode?
The Fastboot mode or Bootloader Mode is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on InnJoo Halo2:
As of now, this method ain’t working on this device. You need to wait for a couple of days.
- First of all, Turn off your InnJoo Halo2.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on InnJoo Halo2:
- When you are in the fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the InnJoo Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on InnJoo Halo2.