Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite:Watch The Video on How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Mi 8 Lite:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Mi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 512 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 5MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 24MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo under MIUI software package and backed by 3350 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.