Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime:Watch The Video on How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Redmi 4 Prime:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Mi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime features a 5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 506 GPU. The handset packs 32GB variant with 3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow under MIUI 8 software package and backed by 4100 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.