Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4A. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4A:Watch The Video on How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Redmi 4A:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Mi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi 4A features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) processor under Adreno 308 GPU. The handset packs 16/32GB variant with 2GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 4A sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow under MIUI 8 software package and backed by 3120 mAh battery.