Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 9T. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 9T:Watch The Video on How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 9T
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Mi 9T.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Mi 9T:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Mi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Mi 9T.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 9T features a 6.39 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 64-Bit Processor under Adreno 618 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 9T sports a Triple rear camera with 48MP + 8MP + 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 20MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader under display.