Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T:Watch The Video on How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Redmi Note 8T:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Redmi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, 64-bit Processor. The handset packs 64GB and 128GB variant with 6/8GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T sports a Four rear camera with 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP camera and Selfie camera with 20MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI V10 software package and backed by 4500 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader.