Here we will guide on how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime:Watch The Video on How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Redmi Note Prime:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Mi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm) processor under Adreno 306 GPU. The handset packs 16GB variant with 2GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 4.4.4 KitKat under MIUI 7 to 9.2 software package and backed by 3100 mAh battery.