Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Blackview A6 Plus. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your Blackview A6 Plus. If your Blackview A6 Plus has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your Blackview A6 Plus. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Blackview A6 Plus
- First of all, Turn off your Blackview A6 Plus.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Blackview A6 Plus device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Blackview A6 Plus logo, you can release the button.
- Your Blackview A6 Plus has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using Blackview A6 Plus Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Blackview A6 Plus Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Blackview A6 Plus features a 5.5-inch IPS HD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6735 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Blackview A6 Plus comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3180mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.