Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on HiSense C20 King Kong 2. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your HiSense C20 King Kong 2. If your HiSense C20 King Kong 2 has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your HiSense C20 King Kong 2. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on HiSense C20 King Kong 2
- First of all, Turn off your HiSense C20 King Kong 2.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your HiSense C20 King Kong 2 device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the HiSense C20 King Kong 2 logo, you can release the button.
- Your HiSense C20 King Kong 2 has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using HiSense C20 King Kong 2 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
HiSense C20 King Kong 2 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HiSense C20 King Kong 2 features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 MSM8929 Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory. The camera on the HiSense C20 King Kong 2 comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,200 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.