Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on InnJoo Halo Plus. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your InnJoo Halo Plus. If your InnJoo Halo Plus has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your InnJoo Halo Plus. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on InnJoo Halo Plus
- First of all, Turn off your InnJoo Halo Plus.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your InnJoo Halo Plus device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the InnJoo Halo Plus logo, you can release the button.
- Your InnJoo Halo Plus has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using InnJoo Halo Plus Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
InnJoo Halo Plus Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, InnJoo Halo Plus features a 5.5-inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC7731G Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the InnJoo Halo Plus comes with 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3,600 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.