Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Intex Aqua Selfie. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your Intex Aqua Selfie. If your Intex Aqua Selfie has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your Intex Aqua Selfie. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Intex Aqua Selfie
- First of all, Turn off your Intex Aqua Selfie.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Intex Aqua Selfie device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Intex Aqua Selfie logo, you can release the button.
- Your Intex Aqua Selfie has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using Intex Aqua Selfie Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Intex Aqua Selfie Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Intex Aqua Selfie features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC9832A Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the Intex Aqua Selfie comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.