Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Intex Aqua Viturbo. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your Intex Aqua Viturbo. If your Intex Aqua Viturbo has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your Intex Aqua Viturbo. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Intex Aqua Viturbo
- First of all, Turn off your Intex Aqua Viturbo.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Intex Aqua Viturbo device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Intex Aqua Viturbo logo, you can release the button.
- Your Intex Aqua Viturbo has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using Intex Aqua Viturbo Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Intex Aqua Viturbo Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Intex Aqua Viturbo features a 4-inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 Pixels. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC7731G Processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Intex Aqua Viturbo comes with 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and VGA front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable Lithium-Ion 2,000 mAh battery.