Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Elephone P9000 Edge. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your Elephone P9000 Edge. If your Elephone P9000 Edge has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your Elephone P9000 Edge. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Elephone P9000 Edge
- First of all, Turn off your Elephone P9000 Edge.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Elephone P9000 Edge device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Elephone P9000 Edge logo, you can release the button.
- Your Elephone P9000 Edge has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using Elephone P9000 Edge Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Elephone P9000 Edge Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Elephone P9000 Edge features a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MTK6755 64bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone P9000 Edge comes with 20.7MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3000mAh Lithium-Ion Battery.