Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Redmi Note 8T device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Xiaomi Mi logo, you can release the button.
- Your phone has entered recovery mode, now you can select the language
- Now your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T will enter the stock recovery mode
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, 64-bit Processor. The handset packs 64GB and 128GB variant with 6/8GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T sports a Four rear camera with 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP camera and Selfie camera with 20MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI V10 software package and backed by 4500 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader.