Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini. If your Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini
- First of all, Turn off your Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini logo, you can release the button.
- Your Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini features a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6580M Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Gionee Pioneer P5 Mini comes with 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Lithium-Ion 1,850 mAh Removable Battery.