Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Honor 20 Pro. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Honor 20 Pro:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Honor 20 Pro device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Honor 20 Pro device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Honor 20 Pro will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Honor 20 Pro Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Honor 20 Pro.
Huawei Honor 20 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Honor 20 Pro features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4x 2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x, 2x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980, 64-bit processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 256GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor 20 Pro comes with Triple 48 MP + 16MP + 8MP camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 20 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Magic 2.1 and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Side. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.