Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Honor 20. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Honor 20:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Honor 20 device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Honor 20 device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Honor 20 will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Honor 20 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Honor 20.
Huawei Honor 20 Specifications:
Huawei Honor 20 features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4 x 2.6GHz ARM Cortex-A76 2 x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980, 7nm processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor 20 comes with Triple 48 MP + 16MP + 2MP camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and backed by Li-Po 3750 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Side. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.