Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Honor 5X. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Honor 5X:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Honor 5X device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Honor 5X device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Honor 5X will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Honor 5X Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Honor 5X.
Huawei Honor 5X Specifications:
Huawei Honor 5X features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 5X comes with 13MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 5 MP front camera.
Huawei Honor 5X runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, upgradable to 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.0 and backed by Li-Ion 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.