Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Maimang 8. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Maimang 8:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Maimang 8 device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Maimang 8 device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Maimang 8 will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Maimang 8 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Maimang 8.
Huawei Maimang 8 Specifications:
Huawei Maimang 8 features a 6.21 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Maimang 8 comes with Triple 24MP + 16MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also 8MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Maimang 8 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 UI and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.