Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei P20 Lite 2019. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei P20 Lite 2019:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei P20 Lite 2019 device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei P20 Lite 2019 device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei P20 Lite 2019 will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei P20 Lite 2019 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei P20 Lite 2019.
Huawei P20 Lite 2019 Specifications:
Huawei P20 Lite 2019 features a 6.4 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73, 4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 Hisilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei P20 Lite 2019 comes with Triple 24MP + 8MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also 16MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei P20 Lite 2019 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.