Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Intex Aqua Prime. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your Intex Aqua Prime. If your Intex Aqua Prime has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your Intex Aqua Prime. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Intex Aqua Prime
- First of all, Turn off your Intex Aqua Prime.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Intex Aqua Prime device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Intex Aqua Prime logo, you can release the button.
- Your Intex Aqua Prime has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using Intex Aqua Prime Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Intex Aqua Prime Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Intex Aqua Prime features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MTK6735P Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Intex Aqua Prime comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,800 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.