Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Intex Cloud Style. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
With recovery mode, you are able to perform a number of different functions that are useful to troubleshoot your Intex Cloud Style. If your Intex Cloud Style has simply become completely unresponsive and nothing else is working, recovery mode might be just what you need to get things going again. Recovery mode will be taken as the last step to resolve the issue on your Intex Cloud Style. There are few differences with Stock and a Custom Recovery, In stock recovery, you have the option to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates. Whereas custom recovery will further allow you to take a system backup and restore, you can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Intex Cloud Style
- First of all, Turn off your Intex Cloud Style.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Intex Cloud Style device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Intex Cloud Style logo, you can release the button.
- Your Intex Cloud Style has entered recovery mode
Things to Note while using Intex Cloud Style Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Intex Cloud Style Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Intex Cloud Style features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Spreadtrum SC9832A Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Intex Cloud Style comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,500 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery.