Huawei Honor 9i is the latest smartphone by Huawei’s Sub-brand Honor. The device comes with 18:9 ratio bezel-less display design to beat another competitor in the market. The smartphone was launched in India. The device has equipped it with several features and the good thing is it is good in every aspect. If you are here, then you probably may be wondering how to Enter Recovery Mode on Honor 9i.
Talking about the specs, Huawei Honor 9i features a 5.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and HiSilicon Kirin 659 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 9i comes with Dual 16MP + 2MP rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash and 13MP + 2MP front shooting camera.
- How to Perform Factory Data reset on Honor 9i (Hard and Soft reset)
- How to Activate Screen Mirroring On Honor 9i to TV Wirelessly
- How to Disable Background Apps and Data on Honor 9i
- How to fix Honor 9i SIM card issue (SIM Card doesn’t Recognize) – Solved
- How to Disable Popup notifications on Honor 9i
- How to Use Split Screen View on Honor 9i for Multi Window
- How to Fix Honor 9i Won’t Rotate Problem (Rotation not working)
In this guide, we will help you to Install Custom ROM, Mods and even customize your Honor 9i. Well, before starting let me make things more clear to you. Recovery Mode is the core center where you can customize your phone, install new Custom OS, Installing Kernel and mods etc. Use the following guide to find out how exactly you can access the built-in recovery mode on Honor 9i. The recovery mode is built-in to all Android devices. Whereas if you have TWRP Recovery on Honor 9i, you can access the same TWRP Recovery mode using this guide below.
Recovery mode on Honor 9i will also allow you to take a complete backup of any OS running on your phone (both custom ROM and Stock ROM). You can even enter recovery mode on Honor 9i to perform the factory reset, restore the backup or even root your device, this is where you go.
Honor 9i is an amazing device but like other Android gadgets, it can also face issues due to bugs and other similar issues. Recovery mode can simply be enabled if you follow the guidelines from a command line or by a simple combination of key presses. In the Recovery mode, you will find several tools that are useful in repairing your Honor 9i easily. Thanks to the open source nature of Android that enable users to perform this task.
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Honor 9i
Open Recovery Mode by Hardware Key
- First of all, turn off your Honor 9i simply.
- Once off, press the power and volume down button together for some time.
- This will turn the device on and you need to hold both the buttons till the Honor 9i logo disappears.
- After this, simply wait for the time till your device boots into the recovery mode.
Advanced User – Enter Recovery Mode using ADB Fastboot Method
- First of all, Install ADB and Fastboot driver on your PC.
- Now enable the Developer Option: To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Go back to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Now open the ADB and Fastboot folder on your PC, and press SHIFT KEY and Right Mouse to open the command window.
- Now type the command given below, to enter into recovery on Honor 9i.
adb reboot recovery
- That’s it! Your phone will boot into recovery.
It must be kept in mind that the process of booting a smartphone into Recovery Mode is almost similar in every Android device. In case you press a wrong button or feel you did something wrong, you are free to press the capacitive button which is next to the home button on your device. Actually, this will take you to the precedent menu. Sometimes users select the wrong language by mistake and face issues. Thus we found it worth mentioning here.
I hope this guide was helpful to Enter Recovery Mode on Honor 9i. Please leave a comment if you have any queries or feedback. Enjoy!