Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Y3II. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Y3II:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Y3II device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Y3II device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Y3II will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Y3II Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Y3II.
Huawei Y3II Specifications:
Huawei Y3II features a 4.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735M processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Y3II comes with 5 MP, Dual-LED flash and 2 MP front camera.
Huawei Y3II runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 and backed by Li-Po 2100 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.