Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Enjoy 5s. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Enjoy 5s:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Enjoy 5s device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Enjoy 5s device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Enjoy 5s will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Enjoy 5s Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Enjoy 5s.
Huawei Enjoy 5s Specifications:
Huawei Enjoy 5s features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6753T processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Enjoy 5s comes with 13 MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 5 MP front camera.
Huawei Enjoy 5s runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Huawei EMUI 3.1 Lite and backed by Li-Ion 2200 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.