Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei G7 Plus. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei G7 Plus:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei G7 Plus device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei G7 Plus device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei G7 Plus will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei G7 Plus Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei G7 Plus.
Huawei G7 Plus Specifications:
Huawei G7 Plus features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei G7 Plus comes with 13 MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 5 MP front camera.
Huawei G7 Plus runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, planned upgrade to 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 3.1 and backed by Li-Ion 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.