Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Huawei Honor Note 8. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei Honor Note 8:Check out the video on How to Enter Recovery mode on any Huawei device
- First of all, Turn off your Huawei Honor Note 8 device.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone completely turned off.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP button along with Power button on your Huawei Honor Note 8 device simultaneously for a while
- Huawei Honor Note 8 will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Huawei Honor Note 8 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
I hope this guide was useful to enter recovery mode on Huawei Honor Note 8.
Huawei Honor Note 8 Specifications:
Huawei Honor Note 8 features a 6.6 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor Note 8 comes with 13 MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama and 5 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor Note 8 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 4.1 and backed by Li-Po 4500 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.